PDA

View Full Version : Received my print from Film Street

FallingHorse
08-09-2012, 10:37pm
I just wanted to let fellow AP members know that I received my print from the www.filmstreet.com.au photo of the week #322 : SPORT & ACTION which was kindly sponsored by Film Street.
I am really pleased with the quality of the print, it exceeded my expectations! The service was friendly and efficient and turn around time to NT was lightning fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Film Street to anyone looking to have their images professionally printed. Thanks once again to Thomas from Film Street & AP - I am looking forward to catching up with Jack's (my subject for the comp) mum as I am sure she will be thrilled with the print too :th3:

Film Street
09-09-2012, 7:47am
Thanks for the feedback FallingHorse, but I believe my great service has something to do with your avatar - I just can't stop staring at it :crzy:

But seriously, I'm happy to sponsor the competition. Glad you enjoyed the print.

Mark L
09-09-2012, 10:27pm
Thanks for the feedback FallingHorse, but I believe my great service has something to do with your avatar - I just can't stop staring at it :crzy:

I've watched for hours, and the Horse never Falls. :scrtch: