PDA

View Full Version : new to site

TRK
10-07-2012, 3:38pm
Hi all

I purchased a Sony A65 about 6 months ago so I could take some nice shots of the kids. We have a 1 year old and a almost 3 year old. Since getting the camera I have been playing around with the features and I am slowly becoming obsessed. I live in Port Lincoln so I have beautiful beaches and coastline on my doorstep. I am a very keen fishermen and also love four wheel driving. I will apologise in advance for all the questions I ask and i dont really have much idea what I am doing. I look forward to learnig a lot off of this site

cheers

Geoff Port
10-07-2012, 4:00pm
G'da TRK, You'll love this forum. I haven't been involved for very long either but am totall hooked. You'll find that all the members are really friendly and VERY helpful no matter how simplistic the question you pose is. Don't know if I have the right to welcome you aboard as I haven't finished my apprenticeship (30/50 rule) yet but welcome aboard anyway. :)

Kym
10-07-2012, 4:03pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ameerat42
10-07-2012, 4:57pm
...Don't know if I have the right to welcome you aboard as I haven't finished my apprenticeship (30/50 rule) yet but welcome aboard anyway. :)...

Of course he has! And a warm one it is too.

And welcome to AP from me too, TRK.
Am.

ricktas
10-07-2012, 7:31pm
Welcome to AP. Enjoy the site

rwg717
10-07-2012, 9:54pm
Hi TRK and welcome to AP:D
Richard