PDA

View Full Version : Returning member

Matwil
05-07-2012, 9:13am
Hi, yet again work has interrupted my photography and I have been lax not logging on. Have joined a Camera club so have decided to be more organised to ensure I have time for my passion. Went to Melbourne last week and got some great shots so hope to post them soon.

Wynny
05-07-2012, 9:35am
Welcome back. I was the same around the end of last year and found that joining the local Camera Club helped keep me focused (no pun intended) and the discussions within the group as well as outings and information from the wider photography community have also given my photography a boost.

Look forward to the Melbourne pics.

Matwil
05-07-2012, 9:38am
Thanks for the support. I went to the second meeting last Tuesday and had six of my photos critiqued. I found it interesting and useful

Kym
05-07-2012, 9:14pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Wayne63
06-07-2012, 6:28am
Welcome Back look forward to seeing some of your photos

Pup
06-07-2012, 3:07pm
Welcome back mate. I know what you mean bloody work. I've been lucky to be working all nights and after work (5am) head down for some sunrise pics. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics.