PDA

View Full Version : Hello im William

Willace
01-07-2012, 8:56pm
Hi, im William from Gold Coast, I have just joined tonight and i am the son of William. I have recently started my photography and i also film short sport videos on Youtube, Looking forward to uploading my photos and receiving your feed back and being involved on the site:)

dbax
01-07-2012, 9:09pm
welcome aboard young William, looking forward to seeing some shots in the forums, you've got a good teacher there, pick his brains :D

ricktas
01-07-2012, 9:20pm
Welcome. Good to have you here to keep your dad and brother in line (someone has to) :lol:

See you on the forums William

Kym
01-07-2012, 9:21pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Oh dear... you lot will take over soon!! :lol:

Willace
01-07-2012, 9:38pm
Ill be looking forward to posting some of my photos :) and ill try to keep them inline and thanks for the welcomes :)

William
01-07-2012, 9:46pm
What do I say, except welcome Will, Glad your enjoying the camera, And good to see your giving it a good work out , Very impressed with what you are doing so far , I'll make sure you post some shots and get involved :D

It's great to have my two sons enjoying the photographic journey with me as well , From your proud Dad , Keep up the good work, Now post some shots for CC ;)

Duane Pipe
01-07-2012, 9:48pm
I liked your stunt show on the video William :th3: Get the old fella on his back below the ramps, we wont care if you fall short:lol::lol::lol: Welcome to my nut house:th3:

Wayne63
01-07-2012, 9:52pm
Welcome to AP William, look forward to seeing some of your photos

Mark L
02-07-2012, 7:18pm
G'day and welcome William.
My old man always reckoned he knew best. He was right sometimes.
Hope you enjoy AP (if you have a choice!) :)

Willace
02-07-2012, 7:48pm
Yeah im having a great time Mark, although my Dad had nothing to do with the idea of my photography :) I always liked photography and i asked Mum and Dad for a 550D on my birthday and i got one, a month later here i am loving photography, The only thing Dad has really done for me is help get me on this website :D

rwg717
02-07-2012, 10:58pm
Cheers william and a warm welcome.....enjoy:efelant:
Richard

ricktas
03-07-2012, 6:44am
Yeah im having a great time Mark, although my Dad had nothing to do with the idea of my photography :) I always liked photography and i asked Mum and Dad for a 550D on my birthday and i got one, a month later here i am loving photography, The only thing Dad has really done for me is help get me on this website :D

and forked out money for your camera..hahaha;)