PDA

View Full Version : New from SA

reney03
23-06-2012, 4:19pm
Hi all,

This is my introduction post :D I am a member of other forums, but this is my first all Aussie one which I love.

Photography is my happy place. It makes me happy right down deep inside like nothing else does. I have recently upgraded to a NikonD7000. I love to shoot macro, landscapes and much to my husband's confusion trees with no leaves :D I have recently done some night shot and also a city shoot, which was heaps of fun but way out of my comfort zone so not sure what I think of the shots.

I have been taking photos for as long as I can remember, I have been using my DSLR in manual modefor about a year, which I am loving. I love having the control over the shot and I love to try to get it as good in camera as possible.

can't wait to have a look through this site properly :D

Kym
23-06-2012, 4:30pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

reney03
23-06-2012, 4:48pm
When I can work out how to do that I'm there :-) Just posted one in the Beginner CC forum - so once I have figured out if I have done that correctly I will add some photos to the main forum. :)

Mark L
23-06-2012, 8:37pm
G'day again. :D
Welcome to a good place.