PDA

View Full Version : I'm new too!!

Mum2boys
14-06-2012, 9:28am
Hi everyone I'm Nicole and I'm just starting out in digital slr photography. I currently have an old canon 400d and am enjoying using it but starting to see the limitations. I'm a nurse but really wanting to get into photography as a second career!! Any help and advice would be greatly appriciated!!
Nicole :)

Wayne63
14-06-2012, 9:39am
Welcome to AP Nicole, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics soon. You will also find a lot of information in the Library section

I @ M
14-06-2012, 9:43am
G'day from just "down the road" Nicole.

Join in sharing some of your images and offering your views on other peoples work.
There are few fairly active members in the Gippsland / East Gippsland area on this forum.

Kym
14-06-2012, 4:54pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
14-06-2012, 6:29pm
Welcome to AP Nicole. See you on the forums

SamanthaB
14-06-2012, 8:14pm
Hi Nicole! I'm a part time nurse part time photographer :D Hopefully next year or the year after I will only be doing photography :O) Photography is such a great release from work and it fits in really well around crazy shifts :O)

rwg717
14-06-2012, 10:37pm
Hi Nicole and welcome to AP:D
Richard

BillB
15-06-2012, 3:48am
Welcome Nicole! Glad your here.

Mum2boys
15-06-2012, 12:18pm
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! My dear old canon eos 400d is on it's last legs I think and I'm so devasted I'm not sure what to do!! If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them or is there a forum on here that could help? thanks so mcuh!! SamanthaB I'm hearing you!!! Photography is a really good stress reliever especially after those awful shifts!! I hoping to do the same as you but probably not for a few more years yet! Good luck with it all!!

Mary Anne
15-06-2012, 1:13pm
Hello Nichole :action66: and Welcome to AP.
Start a post in the Camera, Lens, Gear Forum in the Canon one and tell us what is its doing or not doing.
You never know one of us may be able to help..