PDA

View Full Version : Why Hello There

infern0
13-06-2012, 6:19pm
Hey all,

New here but finally deciding to take photography more seriously and work on improving my ability to both find and take the right shots.

I purchased my Canon 60D in late 2010 after trying to make to do point-and-shoots for years. After buying a few lenses and testing it out for a few years I've recognised that I'm most keen on landscapes, as well as filming music videos for a youtube-posting friend. I'm planning the transition to a full frame camera now, hopefully soon!

As far as the non-photography side of my life goes, I'm a doctor-in-training. Photography's a lovely way to take some time out of the hustle, stress and study of my training, which is fantastic. It also means I don't have too much of an opportunity to go out and shoot, but I'm out to improve especially before my end of year trip - planning to climb Kilimanjaro, spend time in Canada and then go travelling around the US.

Thanks for having me here!

Charles

I @ M
13-06-2012, 6:38pm
Welcome to AP, pull up a chair and join in.

ricktas
13-06-2012, 6:41pm
Welcome aboard. see you on the forums

limbo
13-06-2012, 7:01pm
Welcome. Look forward to your photos.

rwg717
13-06-2012, 10:12pm
Welcome Charles, nice to have you along:)
Richard

Epoc
13-06-2012, 10:53pm
Welcome. Post a few photos in the CC section. The folk here are very helpful and will point you in the right direction to produce photos you can be proud of.

Wayne63
14-06-2012, 7:03am
Welcome to AP Charles, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics soon

Kym
14-06-2012, 8:58am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!