PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Pelican
12-06-2012, 6:22pm
Greetings everyone, I'm new to this. Indeed it's my first ever post/thread experience, so please be gentle & patient with me.
We've been here in Australia for over 34 years, ** removed **
I'm an avid fan of good photography, but have only ever had instant cameras of the film & more recently digital kind. My best experiences were with a tough submersible camera until just recently I bought a Canon SX40 which takes unbelievable shots for a smart bit of kit operated by a clueless monkey...
** removed ** I don't yet know how to use all its capabilities, but am learning all the time.
** removed **
I hope to be included in much discussion, and look forward to comments from the greater majority.

Kym
12-06-2012, 6:24pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Please be aware of the site commercial restrictions, contact Ricktas for more information

ricktas
12-06-2012, 6:46pm
Welcome to AP. See you on the forums. Check the message I have sent you about advertising on the site.

rwg717
12-06-2012, 9:58pm
Hi and welcome to AP, enjoy your stay:efelant:
Richard

Wayne63
13-06-2012, 7:01am
Welcome to AP, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics soon