PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to learning

Echoes
11-06-2012, 11:13am
Hi, I'm Belinda from Sydney.

I'm a long time lurker of many photographic sites and forums as I love to read and learn everything I can about my favourite past time.

This place looked interesting so I joined up, and so far your rules and regulations haven't scared me off :)

I'm a Canon user and have been taking photos forever...

My recent purchase of the nifty fifty lens sparked my enthusiasm again and lead me to upgrading from my 350D to a slightly used 50D. (a big upgrade for me) and I recently acquired a Canon 15-85, which is putting a smile on my face.

My husband and I head out just about every weekend to try and capture something new. I wouldn't classify myself in any particular genre, but just like taking something "different".

I am open to any and all criticism and am look forward to learning and sharing.

ameerat42
11-06-2012, 11:35am
Hi Belinda. You'll soon put all your lurking behind you once you join in here.:D
Cheers, Am.

PS: Yeah, the rules and regs are fairly fair.

Kym
11-06-2012, 4:33pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
11-06-2012, 4:56pm
Welcome. Just a note, lurkers are blocked after a period of time. To retain access to most of the site, you need to be an active (posting) forum member, on a regular basis. So join in, show us some photos.

Wayne63
12-06-2012, 6:26am
Welcome to AP Belinda, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.