PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Newbie

TaraJ
01-06-2012, 10:04pm
:gday: everyone...My name is Tara...I live mid north coast ,New South Wales......I have been interested in photography since my childhood years....i own and old rikoh slr that hasnt been used in years....also own a newer digital point and shoot camera but im hoping in the not too distant future to be purchasing a Nikon d3100 twin lens kit.....I have found this site to be so helpful so far and hope to find many many more pointers as i become more familiar with the site..:D

Mary Anne
01-06-2012, 10:08pm
Hello Tara :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing some photos of that delightful area you live in..

Kym
01-06-2012, 11:15pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

TaraJ
01-06-2012, 11:37pm
Thank you Mary Anne and Kym....hopefully soon i will be able to post some photos.....havent purchased new camera yet.....i have this thirst for knowledge lately and have been reading so many posts on here and trying to retain some of the tips in my head for future photos....once i get new gear and a little confidence i will post up some pics :)

Wayne63
02-06-2012, 6:24am
Welcome to AP Tara, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.