PDA

View Full Version : So busy

poorman
31-05-2012, 6:47pm
Hi all have been so busy how do you all find the time to photograph every weekend,working 6 days aweek the last thing i want to do is shoot building sites or should i ?????

Wayne63
31-05-2012, 8:05pm
Welcome Back, sometimes it is hard to find the time but just got to make a little time to spare and grab the camera

ricktas
31-05-2012, 8:12pm
Welcome back. See you on the forums

aussie girl
31-05-2012, 11:13pm
I know exactly how you feel. i usually leave for work at about 7.15am and dont usually get home till about 6-6.30 pm. The sun is just rising as I drive to work and it is dark by the time I get home, so during the week is out. On the weekends we usually get bogged down with other things. No wonder I still dont know how to use my camera properly

Kym
01-06-2012, 7:48am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

wahaha
04-06-2012, 9:14am
In a similar boat with work and moving in to our new dwelling and getting married.

Need to find a way to keep my significant other entertained while I try and take some photographs. Good thing is we went to Japan on our honeymoon so will have some uploaded for CC shortly.

mdamorada
04-06-2012, 9:21am
I can relate to this. My friend did say that I should keep my camera handy just for the instances that would inspire me.

selaw
04-06-2012, 4:24pm
Welcome poorman, night is a great time to get out and take photos as well ;) See you in the forums :)

aussie girl
06-06-2012, 9:35pm
Welcome poorman, night is a great time to get out and take photos as well ;) See you in the forums :)

I have enough problems trying to "get it right" in the daytime, so I dread to think what sort of photos I would take if I tried night time shoots - probably black ones:lol: