PDA

View Full Version : Yet another intro thread

Dalmasetto
30-05-2012, 11:11pm
Hello,

I can't believe I just stumbled across this forum. I guess I would say I am a beginner. I have only owned my DSLR since January, although I have played around with the ones at work a fair bit.

I can't say just what it is exactly that I like about photography yet. I like portraits, but I also like seascapes and ruins. I guess it's fair to say I am trying to find my feet.

Since I have owned my camera I make a point of trying to get out shooting at least once a week, although this Victorian weather is making it tough at the moment.

Hoping I can learn lots hanging around this place.

Cheers

fess67
31-05-2012, 12:24am
You sound like me. I am not totally sure why I lke having a camera in my hands, I just it just feels good I suppose. I like portraits too but have few chances to do it 'properly' so I rely on plants and animals :) Landscapes I find tough, I just don't see them but I am trying :)

Welcome to the confusion that is an obsession....show us your work and have fun :)

ricktas
31-05-2012, 6:08am
Welcome to AP. Hope we get to see some of your photos soon.

Wayne63
31-05-2012, 6:58am
Welcome to AP, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

Kym
31-05-2012, 12:21pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!