PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

kidazzle
30-05-2012, 7:31am
I'm new to ausphotography and looking forward to joining your forums and learning more about how to take great photos. I live on the Gold Coast in Sunny Queensland (well its been raining a little bit lately!)
I started doing a couple of composition courses with my point and shoot Panasonic camera last year and this year got my new Nikon d7000 which I am currently trying to learn how to use. I have just completed a great 2 day beginners photography course which was teaching me how to get the camera off auto pilot and on to manual settings.

I'm hoping to learn a lot more about how to improve my photography and increase understanding of the technical side over the next few years. I thought that your forums and photography sharing would be a good place to learn more. Some of the photos on your site look fantastic. I must admit that I've become a little bit obsessed with taking photos and learning about them in the past 12 months. So anyway hello everyone. :efelant:

ricktas
30-05-2012, 7:46am
Welcome to AP. obsessive is fun. Join in. See you on the forums

Wayne63
30-05-2012, 8:19am
Welcome to AP, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

Kym
30-05-2012, 9:26am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!