PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Nelson, NZ

Colin Southern
23-05-2012, 7:56pm
Hi Folks,

Colin, from Nelson, New Zealand checking in.

vharperv
23-05-2012, 8:09pm
Hi Colin welcome. spent a few days in the nelson area some years ago and hope to get back there again.
Vera from brissie

Colin Southern
23-05-2012, 8:23pm
Hi Vera,

Thanks for the welcome :)

Bit of a co-incidence actually -- I've only ever been overseas once in my 51 years ... and that was to Brisbane for a long weekend. Really enjoyed it - everything seemed very "clean and bright" (and not to mention "warm"!).

ricktas
23-05-2012, 8:33pm
Welcome aboard, see you on the forums

rwg717
23-05-2012, 9:50pm
Cheers Colin and welcome to AP:)
Richard

Kym
23-05-2012, 10:27pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

StanW
24-05-2012, 7:19am
Welcome from the other end of the Malnland. It's time I paid another visit to Golden Bay.

Wayne63
24-05-2012, 9:41am
Welcome to AP Colin, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

MattNQ
24-05-2012, 10:32pm
Hmmm, that name sounds rather familiar from another excellent forum....:D:D:D
Nice to have you along Colin.
We didn't get to Nelson on our short trip last year, but absolutely loved the bits of NZ we did see.
Next time I'll have to include Nelson...and of course Invercargill, cause StanW would never forgive me if I missed it twice!

StanW
25-05-2012, 8:25am
Hmmm, that name sounds rather familiar from another excellent forum....:D:D:D
Nice to have you along Colin.
We didn't get to Nelson on our short trip last year, but absolutely loved the bits of NZ we did see.
Next time I'll have to include Nelson...and of course Invercargill, cause StanW would never forgive me if I missed it twice!

You're forgiven in advance if you make sure of visiting both ends of the Mainland. I've got a long list of "Must see's" for you.

dieselpower
26-05-2012, 9:04am
Welcome Colin. Love the Nelson area - spent near on a week there at the end of last year (after a whirlwind tour of the South Island). My sister and brother-in-law live out at Upper Moutere. Lovely area of the world.

Look forward to seeing some of your photos :)

Tom