PDA

View Full Version : introduction

pearlm28
22-05-2012, 8:55pm
hi im a new member and im from Sydney. im passionate in this photography hobby of mine. im no pro yet but hoping to get to that level one day. joining forums i know i will learn a lot from tips and experienced photographers. i have a Nikon D90. i enjoy scenic/landscape and portraits photography. Vivid Sydney is back and im excited and look forward to an spectacular light shows and put the camera into work. would really love to get tips to get a good photos of those exciting light shows on the opera house and the landmarks.

ricktas
22-05-2012, 9:08pm
Welcome. pull up a chair and join in

Wayne63
22-05-2012, 9:11pm
Welcome to AP, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

rwg717
22-05-2012, 10:05pm
Welcome to AP, hope you enjoy the site:)
Richard

Kym
22-05-2012, 10:11pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Alandme
24-05-2012, 6:06pm
Welcome pearlm28 and enjoy the forum.
I'm sure you will achieve your goals with help from the experience of fellow forumites.

Mark L
24-05-2012, 7:25pm
G'day pearlm28.

Vivid Sydney is back and im excited and look forward to an spectacular light shows and put the camera into work. would really love to get tips to get a good photos of those exciting light shows on the opera house and the landmarks.

It may (or may not be) a little late, but I'm sure these folks will be very helpful if you can make it ......http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?103271-Sydney-Vivid-AP-Meet-Saturday-26-May-2012

Maezyra
27-05-2012, 2:51pm
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy this site! I have found it is a wealth of knowledge and certainly helps me hone my skill! I can't wait to see what you can produce with Vivid if you go! Be sure to post them on here! AP does tend to have a meet there every year (it was last night, unfortunately) and it is a great opportunity to meet up with a bunch of friendly and like-minded people! Hopefully you can come to this next year! Enjoy!!