PDA

View Full Version : Re-Introduction

vDaNieLv
22-05-2012, 1:04pm
Hey there!

Thought I'd just re-introduce myself. I've neglected my account here for too long and figured I should start posting again.
I'm from Sydney and currently work as a researcher in microbial metabolites in a small private company.

I've always loved photography since I was a kid, using my parents' film cameras. I started my journey in photography back in 2007 when I got my first camera IXUS 860IS. Soon after tho, I yearned for something that allowed more control, so in 2009 I nabbed myself a second hand 350D and couldn't be happier :)
Unfortunately, that didn't last long as G.A.S kept me wanting more and more. So after many hours of reading reviews and head-scratching and dollars spent, I have now accumulated and settled on my kit of 5D2, 24-70, 70-200 f/2.8 IS, and my favourite lens, the 35 f/1.4L

I can happily say I have not bought another piece of camera gear for over a year. :D

Anyways, I have a feeling this year will be a great year for learning and hopefully advancing as a photographer. I look forward to sharing some of my work and hopefully receive a lot of advice and criticism from you guys and girls!

Cheers,

Dan

ricktas
22-05-2012, 1:39pm
Welcome back, see you on the forums

Wayne63
22-05-2012, 6:25pm
Welcome Back and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

Kym
22-05-2012, 7:07pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!