PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Kerry Davis
21-05-2012, 11:19am
Hi, I am new to your forum. My name is kerry. I am currently doing an online Photography course and have no experience with photography. i have just purchased a Canon EOS 550D, EFS 18 -55mm & 50mm lens. I am an importer of gift and homewares and I am hoping to use the knowledge i gain from the course in my business for advertising and catalogue shoots. I have joined the forum to acquire knowledge and support to help with my course. At the moment i feel i am a little bit over my head. Could you please suggest some workshops around melbourne that may help me understand my new camera a little better.
Thanks.
:)

rene52
21-05-2012, 12:00pm
Firstly - welcome to the group. I am sure that this is the place for you to learn as I am still learning. I am not sure about courses in Melb as I am not close enough but I did do a course at Tafe that was very good. You might want to check it out.

Cant wait to see some of your photos.

SteveBakker
21-05-2012, 1:39pm
Hi Kerry,

Welcome, I look forward to seeing your photos in weeks to come.:cool:

Is the course your doing by ** Please see site rules ** ??

Just curious:th3:

Keep snapping!

Kym
21-05-2012, 2:10pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

SteveBakker
21-05-2012, 2:35pm
Hi Kym,

Why is asking someone which photo course they are taking a breach of rules? I am considering doing a course and just wanted some feedback on the subject and have seen the course online.
No promotion stuff here mate.

Confused

Wayne63
21-05-2012, 4:10pm
Welcome to AP Kerry, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

ricktas
21-05-2012, 7:36pm
Hi Kym,

Why is asking someone which photo course they are taking a breach of rules? I am considering doing a course and just wanted some feedback on the subject and have seen the course online.
No promotion stuff here mate.

Confused

read the site rules, esp rules 3-7. Until you have 30 days membership and 50 posts you cannot name commercial services/complain about stuff etc.

ricktas
21-05-2012, 7:53pm
Welcome to AP Kerry, see you on the forums

Mark L
21-05-2012, 7:58pm
Welcome Kerry. Good luck with your course.
One of the best ways to gain knowledge here is to post photos and/or ask questions.

Could you please suggest some workshops around melbourne that may help me understand my new camera a little better.

You may want to keep an eye on the Vic. members meets here ....... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-VIC