PDA

View Full Version : Smug Mug Self Fulfilment in Australia

PinkMucki
17-05-2012, 11:55am
Hi,

I came to this site as for days Ive been looking for the right shopping cart website for images with direct fulfilment.

*removed - read site rules 3-7 *

Has anyone has any experience with them and if so how has it gone? Does it take long for the client to get the images from the states?

Thanks

Seabee
17-05-2012, 12:07pm
I use Photo Merchant and was quite happy when they teamed up with NuLab as the Supplier of Self-Fulfilment as I was already a customer of theirs and wanted to continue using their excellent service. They are also in Braeside Victoria.
I personally wouldnt print anywhere else and have tried various other companies!

I try to stay in Aus as much as possible................but it all comes down to personal chouce!

rookie
17-05-2012, 12:10pm
sorry wrong button

PinkMucki
17-05-2012, 12:53pm
Thanks seebee, I looked at photo merchant, I think they have a limit though on images for the price I cant remember?

Im looking at Smug Mug now as their price is quite reasonable. I want to know if there are anyone who has had any problems with direct fulfilment coming from the states? Like if there are extra charges with International exchange rates, if they take a long time to get here, etc.

Kym
17-05-2012, 1:48pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
18-05-2012, 2:29pm
Welcome to AP, hope we get to see you on the forums soon, showing us some of your photos along the way.