PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Brisbane

Khia
16-05-2012, 10:48am
Hello there,

I've just joined my very first forum! And I couldn't think of a better forum to join :)

I'm a beginner... I have done a one day photography course with * removed- read site rules 3-7 * and I loved it! I've been into photography for a very long time now but have just been taking photo's of family & friends.

Thanks for accepting me into your community and I can't wait to pick your brains :lol:

Cheers
Khia

rene52
16-05-2012, 10:58am
Welcome and I agree - a great bunch of people in this site. Cant wait to see some pics.

Kel
16-05-2012, 3:32pm
Welcome Kia looking forward too seeing your work around the forums

Dwarak
16-05-2012, 3:36pm
Hi I am from Brisbane too I have not been posting recently as I have been shooting film and learning about film have to get them scanned welcome any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne63
16-05-2012, 5:46pm
Welcome to AP, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

Kym
16-05-2012, 7:28pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Khia
17-05-2012, 9:05am
I'm still trying to find my way around this site... its a little bit confusing for someone that has never been in a forum before. But I'm sure I'll get there :o

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome. I can't wait to learn more about photography