PDA

View Full Version : new to the site and photography

daniellestevenson
30-04-2012, 6:24pm
Hello

My name is Danielle, I'm 24 from Brisbane. I've recently (i've only done the first module) started studying photography part time while I also work in banking. I have been interested in photography for ages now and finally decided I would try and do something about it. I'm really nervous to show my pictures to people with so much experience and knowledge, however I am excited to hopefully learn lots and get some feedback. Looking forward to looking, learning and chatting to lot's of talented photographers.

:)

ricktas
30-04-2012, 6:25pm
Welcome to AP Danielle, Looking forward to seeing some of your photography soon

Wayne63
30-04-2012, 6:32pm
Welcome to AP Danielle, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics.

Kym
30-04-2012, 9:48pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Maybe have a look at the New to Photography (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Books:New_To_Photography_Book) book and the Learning Plan in the book.

Seabee
30-04-2012, 10:09pm
Just remember Danielle that we all started at some point just like you!
Thankfully everyone I have seen on this forum understand that and remember what it's like to be the newbie lol!
None of us are born knowing how to do all this and we have all had to do the baby steps, luckily we might be able to lessen the amount of mistakes ............. We call them learning curves!!
Just enjoy

Mark L
01-05-2012, 8:51pm
G'day again Danielle.

...... I'm really nervous to show my pictures to people with so much experience and knowledge, ......

Ummm, some of us don't fit in to that, but I do learn from the people you refer to. :)

Chinook
01-05-2012, 8:58pm
Danielle, A very warm welcome. It can be daunting at first but once you start posting pics people are very helpful in their comments and yes we all started where you are now.
That is great you are doing a course. Looks forward to seeing some of your photos.:)

arthurking83
01-05-2012, 9:30pm
..... Looking forward to looking, learning and chatting to lot's of talented photographers.

Hey let us know if you find any!!

:scrtch:

No! .... lol .... lots 'em round here, and many have the time to help you with any issue you may want to voice.

Enjoy, share, learn and above all don't stop trying! ;)

Kel
03-05-2012, 5:57am
G'day and welcome