PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Firepac
25-04-2012, 4:40pm
I was told about these forums by someone on another forum (not photography related).

A long time ago as a kid I was a keen photographer even to the extent of converting my parents bathroom into a darkroom and developing and printing my own film. However as time passed and with the advent of point and shoot cameras I drifted away from it but recently was given an entry level DSLR for my birthday, Canon 1100D, twin lens kit, so I have decided to get back into it.

The main areas of photography I am interested in would be storm/lightening, wildlife especially snakes and other reptiles and landscape.

Looking forward to a steep learning curve and getting some advise and critique as I have taken a few photos I am quite happy with but none have that 'wow' factor.

ricktas
25-04-2012, 4:48pm
Welcome to AP, see you on the forums

Wayne63
25-04-2012, 6:27pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics

dt86vyss
25-04-2012, 7:10pm
hi, welcome to the forum, we all look forward to seeing some of your work!

Kym
26-04-2012, 7:46am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!