PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

elysium
23-04-2012, 12:01pm
Hi all,

Im Stewie, i'm from adelaide. I am an amatuer photographer, have been shooting for about 3-4 years.
Mostly just for my own pleasure, occasionally shooting for events for different companies/places.
I am really wanting to break into the wedding side of photography, hoping i can get some more info/advice on how to get into it here as well!

Thanks!

Kym
23-04-2012, 12:53pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
23-04-2012, 1:03pm
Welcome to AP, show us some of your work soon

Wayne63
23-04-2012, 1:13pm
Welcome to AP Stewie, Enjoy the site, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics

Mary Anne
23-04-2012, 2:39pm
Hello and Welcome to AP Stewie.. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos on the Forums

rwg717
23-04-2012, 10:59pm
Cheers Stewie and welcome to AP:)
Richard

imagesbyjr
23-04-2012, 11:21pm
Welcome Stewie. Like you I am also new here and hopefully will learn from others as I go along. Not sure about the Wedding photos I did one for a friend and was terrified I was going to stuff it up. Came out well in the end but I'd prefer less important events in people's lives. Cheers John

elysium
24-04-2012, 2:19am
Thanks all for the warm welcome! I've started posting some of my work already! :)

Welcome Stewie. Like you I am also new here and hopefully will learn from others as I go along. Not sure about the Wedding photos I did one for a friend and was terrified I was going to stuff it up. Came out well in the end but I'd prefer less important events in people's lives. Cheers John

*removed, please read the site rules*