PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

mishtershmart
19-04-2012, 8:49pm
Hey all

I just came across this site while searching for some particular locations to shoot so I thought I had best sign up to be able to see stuff. I am a hobby photographer more than anything although I have done a little bit of work shooting debutantes and products.

I am particularly interested in landscapes and old abandoned buildings (as many photographers seem to be!) but I am also looking to do a bit of studio stuff now that I have a spare room and a lighting set up. All I really need now is the time...

I currently shoot with a Nikon D300s and an 18-200mm VRII all rounder. My latest lens is a Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 which I have been having a bit of fun with. Considering a shift to Canon though as the 5D mkIII seems to be a but of a winner. Still can't decide.

Anyway, looking forward to checking the site out and seeing what people are snapping. The competitions sound quite intriguing too.

Cheers
Phil

ricktas
19-04-2012, 8:53pm
Welcome to AP, see you on the forums

Mary Anne
19-04-2012, 8:55pm
Hello Phil and Welcome to AP.. Post some photos in the Forums as we would like to see what you have been snapping also..

Kym
19-04-2012, 8:57pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
19-04-2012, 8:59pm
Welcome to AP Phil, Enjoy the site, join in on the forums and look forward to seeing some of your pics

rwg717
19-04-2012, 9:26pm
Hi Phil and welcome to AP:)
Richard