PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Wangara

wangara
03-04-2012, 10:15am
Hi
Not sure what is required for posting on Ausphotography site at this stage I am still ploughing through the information
I would be totally lost and have given up without it.
Must admit I am still vey confused.
I have never been involved with forums before.
Am I supposed to include a photo with this?
:confused013
I have joined as I have a keen interest in photography but have never previously learnt the correct procedures for photography and image editing.
Hoping to learn and share information from this site and improve my photography and editing skills.
I currently have a cannon EOS 1000 and am hoping to upgrade in the near future.
My main interests are landscape and bird photography.

Regards Wangara

William
03-04-2012, 10:38am
Hi, Well you've made the first start and made this post, Dont post any shots in this thread, For that go to the main CC forum of your choice and post there for some CC , It's a great way to learn :)

Kym
03-04-2012, 12:28pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
03-04-2012, 12:40pm
Welcome to AP, Don't worry to much as I was exactly the same when I started and doesn't take to long to get the hang of it from reading a few things in the library and having a look around the site. If you have trouble doing something try and find a article on it in the library. Look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon.

Kel
03-04-2012, 5:37pm
Welcome to a great site look forward to see your work

Mark L
03-04-2012, 6:19pm
G'day, Wangara, and welcome to a good place to learn and interact.
Just take some time to look around and see how forums work, in a week or two you'll be so happy you did.
If something is totally confusing you, just start a thread in the Site Matters area and you'll get a prompt explanation.
Hope you hang around. :)

rwg717
04-04-2012, 9:18pm
Cheers Wangara, nice to have you along and welcome:)
Richard