PDA

View Full Version : Back again

enigmaau
02-04-2012, 3:55pm
Hi this keeps suspending me cause I dont post on forums Thats my choice ahy should I be penalised

I @ M
02-04-2012, 4:00pm
The most likely answer is that you read through the terms and conditions of usage, forum rules and the general purpose of the web site which is sharing.

Don't you think that not contributing to the sharing side of things is perhaps a little one sided and selfish?

Perhaps you may be happier visiting a site that you have to pay to use and then you would feel doubly justified when complaining about "not getting your moneys worth".

Try joining in with some of your photos and offering advice to others. :)

ricktas
02-04-2012, 4:09pm
Hi this keeps suspending me cause I dont post on forums Thats my choice ahy should I be penalised

Cause this is a FORUM, which by definition is a place of INTERACTION, not just sit and watch, you need to join in! I suggest you start doing so, cause if you don't, I will close your account! Why should you get the benefit of reading all the site offers, and not give something back.

enigmaau
02-04-2012, 4:21pm
Let me address your comments
One-sided and selfish?? What makes u think I glean anything off this site, Thats a bit presumptous. If I was "using" this site then i probably would share pics etc. I joined this site because friends invited me so I could see pics they entered in competitions
I wasnt complaing about not getting "my moneys" worth Just simply stated an opinion.

Kym
02-04-2012, 4:25pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.
See http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:Restore_my_access_from_inactive_status
Then your inactive timeout resets to 90 days after 6 months of continuing activity.

enigmaau
02-04-2012, 4:25pm
Rick, the high and mighty owner Fine close my account No skin of my nose.

I @ M
02-04-2012, 4:28pm
Humble apologies for being presumptuous but time and time again we see people who join, read through many of the library articles that are contributed to by members to share knowledge.

Seeing as you have clarified your situation it is abundantly clear to me that you weren't just reading the knowledge base but were only here to view your friends competition entries.

Am I being presumptuous to ask if you also just maybe happened to vote for any of your friends comp entries? :rolleyes:

I @ M
02-04-2012, 4:30pm
Rick, the high and mighty owner Fine close my account No skin of my nose.

Seeing as the site is et up to do the majority of the users wishes I will grant you yours. :)

ricktas
02-04-2012, 4:52pm
Let me address your comments
One-sided and selfish?? What makes u think I glean anything off this site, Thats a bit presumptous. If I was "using" this site then i probably would share pics etc. I joined this site because friends invited me so I could see pics they entered in competitions
I wasnt complaing about not getting "my moneys" worth Just simply stated an opinion.

Thank you for that. I will now be contacting those friends and asking them how you were aware which entries belonged to them, as our competitions are anonymous. If they cannot give me a decent answer, and appear to have broken the site rules about non-disclosure of who entered which photo, they will be banned too!

William
02-04-2012, 5:26pm
You can please some of the people some of the time , But you cant please all of the people all of the time , Well done guys :th3:

Seabee
03-04-2012, 1:29pm
It still amazes me how many people these days DO NOT like accepting responsibility for their actions or lack thereof!
Such a negative, take take take world sometimes.

Well done administrators :th3: