PDA

View Full Version : A True Novice

Libby
25-03-2012, 8:32pm
Hi everyone,

I am VERY new to the art of photography. It has always been an interest of mine however I never really thought that I could pursue, what I beleived, was a very technical hobby. So a few months ago, I bought myself my very first SLR camera - a Canon 60D, and enrolled in a photography course. Although it has taken me almsot a month to complete my first assignment, I am determined and motivated to develop my photographic skills and put it to good use...purely as a hobby!

I live in the Southern Highlands, one of the most beautiful regions in NSW, so there is no shortage of material to photograph....ie when the weather is kind!

I hope to be able to contribute to ausphotography as often as I can...work and travel often get in the way.

Elizabeth

Kym
25-03-2012, 9:46pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
25-03-2012, 10:49pm
Hello Elizabeth :action66: and Welcome to AP.. You have a great camera there, and do live in such a pretty area.
Posting on the Forums will get you plenty of cc and help, so looking forward to seeing what you post

Roddy3030
25-03-2012, 10:59pm
Welcome Elizabeth,

I to bought myself a 60D for x-mas and i love it.
Kicking myself for not buying a proper camera years ago. Have fun.

ricktas
26-03-2012, 6:08am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site. Pull up a chair and join in

Wayne63
26-03-2012, 6:14am
Welcome to AP Elizabeth, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

Kel
28-03-2012, 12:04pm
G'day and welcome too a great site