PDA

View Full Version : Good Day To All Interesting People

ppeterog
23-03-2012, 7:52pm
Well I hope I can meet a standard that brings some interest.

A Quote - The day you stop learning is the day you start ceasing to live.

I live in Heathmont, Victoria, Australia which is next door to Ringwood, a much
more well known place. Heathmont however has a great deal of opportunity to
to get some terrific photography so I am very lucky in that regard.

I have a couple of other places to go. Merrilig near Mt Buller, and Kilcunda beach
and I will be enjoying myself in those and any other place that takes my fancy.

I have more equipment than wisdom, in 35mm, 4cm x 4cm and medium format being 6 x 6
in film, my favourite, and digital gear with most of the quality stuff being Cannon.

I no longer work and am physically a bit restricted so if I get down on the ground I take plenty of film or batteries
and cards to use waiting for help to get up again, I am not complaining just having a laugh.

I hope to hear from another subscriber soon but I am getting back into this and dont have anything much to post - yet !

Thanks,

ppeterog or just Peter or Peter O

rwg717
23-03-2012, 8:00pm
Hi Peter and nice to welcome you to AP:)
Richard

I @ M
23-03-2012, 8:01pm
G'day Peter from a lad who lived in Ringwood ( and close surrounds ) for 28 years. I had a girlfriend from Heathmont about a million years ago and woke up at that station once after missing the stop at Ringwood on the last train. Bloody long walk back I tell ya. :rolleyes:

Anyway, enough of this long winded waffle, join in with some images of yours and advice for others.

Kym
23-03-2012, 8:20pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
23-03-2012, 8:59pm
Welcome to AP. Great intro. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums

Wayne63
24-03-2012, 7:06am
Welcome to AP Peter, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

Roddy3030
24-03-2012, 4:22pm
Welcome along for the ride. I love that high country down their and would love to go back one day. Have fun with AusPhotography.