PDA

View Full Version : Hi

joe1
13-03-2012, 2:16pm
Hi All

I have just begun getting into macro photography and have found this forum so decided to join. I really love nature and the outdoors. I have a love for wildlife and love taking photos of all forms of animals particularly birds and insects. Getting into macro is really opening up a whole new world as the diversity of the insects im encountering is truly amazing. I am currently using a canon eos 60d body. I have 2 lenses (bought in about 1994 so both are really old). One is 50mm to 80mm and the other is a 70mm to 300mm. I also have a 2x convertor that i use sometimes. I have just bought some close up lenses, since they are quite cheap, to get me started out. As my interest is growing i can see myslef getting a dedicated macro lens and maybe some extension tubes in the near future. Flash at the moment is still the onboard one with a home made snoot and diffuser. I look forward to spending some time on here and learning all i can and getting to know people with the same interests.:)

Joe

ricktas
13-03-2012, 5:38pm
Welcome to AP Joe, see you on the forums

ameerat42
13-03-2012, 5:54pm
Hi Joe. Well, it's the place to be when you're not out taking pics:)
Am.

rwg717
13-03-2012, 8:25pm
Cheers Joe and welcome to AP:)
Richard

Kym
13-03-2012, 8:26pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
17-03-2012, 8:33am
Welcome to AP Joe, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon