PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Grant Rogers
09-03-2012, 11:16am
Hi All, My name is Grant, I live in Morayfeild QLD and am 42 years young, Have only really been interested in photgraphy for about a year and a half now, I started out with a canon 500d and about 6 months ago upgraded to the 60d for no particular reason other than I managed to find a buyer for the 500d and purchased the 60d with no extra outlay. I love outdoor photography of nature, scenery and landscapes more than anything but get so frustrated with my self when I get home and look at my shots on the computer....so much to learn,so little time, so thats why I am here lol.
Cheers Grant

ricktas
09-03-2012, 11:27am
Welcome to AP Grant. Enjoy the site. Apologies for the intermittent slowness, outages at present. We have a server issue that we are working on resolving. So if you find the site locks up, wait a few mins and it will be back.

Wayne63
09-03-2012, 12:07pm
Welcome to AP Grant, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

rwg717
09-03-2012, 9:48pm
Cheers Grant and welcome to AP:efelant:
Richard

Kym
09-03-2012, 10:02pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
10-03-2012, 9:55pm
G'day and welcome to AP Grant.

...., I started out with a canon 500d and about 6 months ago upgraded to the 60d for no particular reason other than I managed to find a buyer for the 500d and purchased the 60d with no extra outlay.

Bargain.
There's plenty of time to learn and this is a good place to do it.
One of the benefits of digital is that it now costs nothing to snap away and learn. Click, click, observe, learn, delete. Jeez I'll get some go images soon , I hope, is my story. :)