PDA

View Full Version : NEWBEE

sikada
29-02-2012, 9:04am
I have been very lucky with my point and shoot photos, in that they have generally turned out ok. Obviously due to luck. At the end of last year I bought a dSLR and realised that there so much more to learn about photography. I didn't realise it was such an art!!! And I didn't realise how much work can go into a photo after you have taken it!!!

Wayne63
29-02-2012, 9:34am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

Kym
29-02-2012, 12:29pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
29-02-2012, 9:56pm
Welcome to AP and nice to have you along:D
Richard

ricktas
01-03-2012, 6:43am
Welcome to AP. Show us some photos soon. The work after the photo has been taken has always been there. You might be amazed to know that even 100 years ago, the amount of time photographers spent in the dark room, working on their final prints is probably comparable to, or even longer than we spend in front of the computer. So many things have become easier and faster to do on the computer to what was done in the darkroom.

flyreels
01-03-2012, 12:33pm
Welcome its a great place with lots of helpful info, enjoy!
Cheers Peter

William
01-03-2012, 2:58pm
Welcome to AP and hope you enjoy your stay , Best way to get started is to post some images to the main CC Forum of your choice , The more you give the more you recieve , Have fun and join in :)