PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Maranatah
22-02-2012, 9:45pm
Hello

I am a mother of 4 girls, my oldest being 12 yrs and my youngest 3 mths which makes for a very busy household. We moved from NSW to QLD just over a month ago, so we are still trying to settle in. I traded the corporate world to be a stay at home mum. I have a keen interest in photography and would like to become a freelance photographer. I've had my camera for 4 years now, but only recently ventured away from AUTO and started to explore a whole new world. I could not get the pictures I visualised so I started reading more to figure out what to do to get better at this. I love to take photo's of my girls in action, nature shots or anything that catches my attention.

To sum it up, this has now become a serious hobby that I hope to maybe someday turn into a business if I can deliver the goods. First I need to learn and I still find myself lost at times between all the technical info and application, but I am keen to gather knowledge.

:)

So CC would be really welcome.

Kym
22-02-2012, 9:49pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
23-02-2012, 5:12am
Welcome to AP, show us some of your photos soon

Wayne63
23-02-2012, 5:37am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

Mary Anne
24-02-2012, 1:44pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP
If you have had your camera for four years and just got off Auto, then you will find plenty of help from the Members.
Have a look on this link, plenty of info there New To Photography Book And Forum (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:New_To_Photography_Book) looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums

Mark L
24-02-2012, 8:59pm
G'day Maranatah.
Trading the corporate world for anything is generally good for your long term well being. :D
You have found a good place to learn and interact.
Got a question, ask and there will be members here willing to help.
Good luck with it all.

selaw
25-02-2012, 11:45am
Welcome Maranatah, lot's to learn here and a heap of fun. See you in the cc forums :)