User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Seaton - Absolute Beginner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seaton - Absolute Beginner

Hi, I'm Seaton. A writer and actor by trade , but last year I started getting into modelling. I'm now entertaining the idea of photography. While I have no experience behind the camera (aside from a photography class I did while at school), I love coming up with concepts and creating costumes and props, however, I'm not the right subject for all of them, so, am considering exploring the world of photography and working out whether that might be something I would enjoy.

I look forward to reading about gear and techniques and seeing other people's work on this forum, as well as meeting, and potentially collaborating, with other Sydney based photographers.

To give you an idea of me and the type of things I'm interested, I've included a photo (taken on my phone-currently researching cameras for beginners) of myself in a space helmet, I put together with LED light strips, felt, a torch, a protective face mask and a balaclava.

Cheers,
    Seaton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to AP, Seaton. You could use such an image in the likes of a re-make of The Martian

Anyway, the more you join in, the more you'll advance, and pretty soon...
    CC, Image editing OK.

Ausphotography Regular John Humpo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your thinking, I call this a space odyssey, the astronauts head & the darkness of space, nice.